If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (323) 667-3100

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Identifying Mold on your Property

11/4/2016 (Permalink)

This kitchen cabinet is affected by mold caused by a dishwasher leak.

It is important to note that mold is caused by moisture or dampness and can begin growing in as quickly as two days. Also, mold has no set or particular appearance and can be found in any number of colors, such as, white, grey, black, green and even pink! It can grow in clusters and/or spots and it can grow in places you may not even be able to see. When you are exposed to mold, your ability to breathe properly should be of high concern. Mold can cause health effects and you may also be required to evacuate the property when there is a large/great presence of mold. Our experts can find mold wherever it may be. We know which signs to look for to determine if mold is present and our technicians have undergone extensive training and are certified in IICRC-the most trusted certification for mold removal and remediation. Contact SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills 323-667-3100 or visit our website for more information http://www.SERVPROhollywoodhillslosfeliz.com/.

Other News

View Recent Posts